Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Bus

A weird day yesterday... sadness and frustration in the morning as i got another traffic ticket within 6 month, then elation later on the afternoon as my friend Jesse told me that he found my blazer. I thought i lost that blazer for good.

So something different i did yesterday was taking the bus home. Took a good hour at least, but i slept in the bus for a while after reading. It was a good rest.

I'll be taking the bus home again i think today.


I'm liking the bus, even though its slow.

Slow is not always bad, its relaxing and less stress actually. Unless you get stressed by it as you don't have enough patience.

Then you need some patience.


Oh and i really like the feeling you get when you see the bus you need to hop on approaches you after waiting for a while on the bus stop. Always gave me a big smile.

No comments: